Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine Orders - Last Day to Place an Order

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up!

If you are wanting to place a Valentines order or any order that you will need before February 14, please try to place the order by January 25 or the 28th at the latest.



I am going to be out of town for work (My full time job) the week of February 8-12 and need to ensure that all my orders are finished before then so I can get them in the mail before I leave!











Sorry the deadline is a little earlier than I usually set, but it is audit season for me and that means I will be traveling at least once a month!





If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!




Thanks again for every ones support and business!






Thanks! Tatum

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget me!!! If you will send me my total I will send you a check. And your address!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails