Sunday, January 10, 2010

OH I love these two little Girls!


Today was just a GREAT day! Do you want to know why??? It's because I got to spend the day hanging out with 3 pretty cool girls :)

Even though I had a ton to do today, I got a phone call this morning from Ms. Momo where she began to tell me that she had learned to snow board on her most recent ski trip and wanted to show me the video and that she was mad at me because I haven't been over to visit in a couple of weeks and we haven't even been able to exchange Christmas presents! Yes, it's true with both our schedules and the crazy weather lately, I have not been over to Mandy's in a couple of weeks. I know I am a bad Aunt Tata!
So needless to say, I cannot resist that little girl so I dropped everything and headed over to Mandy's to spend the day. We had a great time hanging out.. just us girls! And the best part...We did an impromptu photo shoot of the girls wearing some of the clothes that I made them! Ahhhh the pleasures of being an aunt tata :)

Momo's Peace Sign Shirt and Merritt's Rock Star outfit :)


Yep she's a Rock Star!






She had to have an OSU shirt!

And yes, she has to have a Cross shirt too!



Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails