Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Update...

Well the onesie I made below I will admit is not one that I am particularly found of but I had a request to make it. Even though it did turn out really cute.. i would have much rather made it in Orange and Black!


I guess I should just go ahead and create it in Leopard and add those two great colors!!! I am sure that I have little girlies running around that would wear it!
And in other news... I still don't have pics of the house all put together with our new furniture but I found a couple of pics of the new stuff on the Internet.. so here are a couple of sneak peaks of what we have purchased!









So hopefully we can put it all together and post some pics of the new casa look! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! At least the week is half way over! :)

2 comments:

  1. The onsie is cute even though I don't like OU! The furniture is gorgeous. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you charge for a ou leopard onsie? Or even a shirt? My God Daughter is in 12month clothes

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails