Monday, September 14, 2009

Precious People in My Life

So I wanted to take a break from posting pics of shirts for a moment and show some cute pics from this weekend's football game. It was the 2nd football game of the season and I am sad to say the Dawgz did not win this game either. :( Bless the little guys hearts... they really are improving!

Here is a great pic of my handsome football coach and Miss Brinleigh during the game. It looks as though they are having a very serious conversation about the next play they should run on offense! You can tell she has Justin wrapped around her finger since he's paying attention to her and not the team during the game :)




Now the pic below just makes me smile even though little Bryce is upset... it's just so cute sometimes when you see the little boys on the sidelines upset, mad, sad, etc. ( I mean seriously they are 4,5, and 6.. we have to remember that) I know the whole family was wanting to run out there and console him but his mommy was right in telling everyone not to... sometimes they have to learn not to cry the hard way! Kimberlea.. I am so with you on this one!


Brinleigh I guess decided she was the bag lady for the team... only I don't think she realized how heavy the bag was!


And finally a few pics of the coaches in action! I can't even imagine how hard it is to get all these little ones to listen to you!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails