Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Allergies Are My Enemy!

So today I got to work from home (one of the many great things about my job) and wouldn't you know it....the one day i can sleep in, I am up at 5:30 because of my allergies! Watery eyes, itchy nose, sneezing, etc. have been my enemy since I woke up and I still cannot get them to go away! Oh why, Oh why did God create allergies!! It sure does put a damper on my work, house cleaning and sewing for the day...not even Allegra or Claritin are helping :(.

One thing that made me smile while dealing with thes horrible allergies is a pic of Ms. Merrit in her cross onesie that I made her. She wore it on Sunday to the Country Club for brunch! Mandy said she has a better pic of her in it, so I will post that when I received it!!! But I still love this pic!!!



Love Love Love her!!!! I just wish you could see the white with green polka dot baby leggings that she is wearing with the onesie! Such a fashion Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails