Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kelly's Korner Dinner Recipe

So this week at Kellys Korner it's show your favorite dinner recipe! I know that I have probably made at least one possibly two posts with this recipe but Justin and I LOVE it and try to eat it at least once maybe even twice a week!

Oven Fried Chicken (Weight Watchers Style)

1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoons water
3 or 4 chicken breasts
1 1/2 ounces of corn flakes crushed (I usually use more than 1 1/2 ounces)
8 teaspoons of butter melted
6 tablespoons of flour
1 oz of Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon of salt
dash of pepper

1. Mix flour, salt and pepper in one bowl then set aside

2. Mix corn flakes and Parmesan cheese in one bowl and set aside.

3. Dip each chicken breast in the flour mixture, then dip/cover in egg and then coat with the corn flake mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the chicken.

4. Place the chicken in a coated pan and then bake at 375 for 1 hour

We usually always eat this with sweet potatoes and sweet corn and it all goes sooo good together! I hope everyone loves the recipe as much as I do!!! Happy Blog Hopping this Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this sounds so good!! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I was just talking about his recipe the other night. I had it, but now can't for the life of me find it. It was always a favorite of mine, when living at home as a teen. I have made it a few times. Looked through my recipe box many times trying to locate it recently, with no luck. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that this is a healthy version -- the corn flakes probably give it a delicious flavor! thanks for sharing this recipe today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds terrific and so much better for you than the KFC version:) Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. Come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds similar to a recipe of my mom's. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to try this recipe as we are doing Weight Watchers at my home. Do you know how many points? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to try this! I love anything chicken! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails