Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some New Shirts Finally Finished!

Just a little peak of what I have been working on for the last couple of days!




Shirt for little sis to wear to big sis's basketball game! The team's name is venom and big sis's number is #3!


OSU onesie! GO POKES! I have to admit, I enjoyed making this shirt alot more than the OU ones that I have been making :)

Skull and cross bones onesie for Ms. Kinley! I think we might need to add some ribbon to the shirt... but I will let Kinley's mom make the call on that one :)

These shirts were so much fun to make and I still have about 10 new ideas that I am working on! But those ideas have to be put on hold for just a little bit until I get caught up with every ones orders... I have officially hit 65 orders! Yes, can you belive it.. because I am still in shock.... 65 orders in only 3 weeks! I have to say I am very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that have helped me spread the word about my new hobby! So everyone that has sent an email, showed someone my blog, placed an order... from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to do to do this!!!
Well it's back to sewing for me... Hope everyone has a great Saturday night and I hopefully will have alot more pics to post on Monday! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails