Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Shirts Are Here!

Yes, it has been about a week since I posted anything but I have been super busy with trying to make shirts for some shows, designing some fun Christmas shirts, etc! So finally here are some of my shirts for this Holiday Season!
Just a Note: All Christmas Shirts can be customized for your liking. If you would like to interchange material that can definitely be done! I can also add bows, rhinestones, etc. to any shirt. And lastly if you don't see a Christmas design that you are looking for, please fee free to email me to see if I can make a new design! Happy Holidays!
Stocking Onesie

Christmas Present



Joy Ornament

Leopard Ornament - You can add an initial to the ornament for customization!

Christmas tree

Pink Christmas Tree


I still have a couple different Christmas Shirts that I have yet to finish, but keep looking back because I hopefully will be posting those soon!

Please fill free to email me with questions on pricing, custom designs, etc! I am sooo excited that is the Holiday Season and can't wait to make all these fun shirts for little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails