Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun New Tank Tops

Life has been crazy lately and I have not been able to update my blog... so be prepared for a bunch of posts today and tomorrow!

What have I been up to?
Well that would be making some fun tanks for the summer, making plenty of tutu's and skirts and of course some fun headbands, bows and clips!

Here is one of the new tanks that I have been working on!
it's not quite finished because it still needs some BLING and I am even thinking of putting some fun flower pins on it to spice it up! But I definitely say this one screams SUMMER all over it! And even better I found these awesome little pettiskirts to match!



Just think how cute your little one will be in this tank, pettiskirt and of course a fun hair accessory!
Layer it with some fun tights and you got one stylish little kiddo!

The finished pic will be posted soon and I think I have even obtained some cute little models to do a photo shoot with me to model all my new summer items :)


***************************************************************************************

And this tank is not finished at all and the pic does not do it justice but I had to give a sneak peak of the cute ice cream cone that I have been working on!


Now this tank really makes me excited for summer and ice cream cones and of course SNOW CONES!

Hope everyone has a great day and keep watching for more items to be posted today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails