Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kensley is a Rock Star in her Tater Tots Onesie

Kensley making her blog debut in her Rock Star onesie and matching baby legs!


Geez! Seeing a cutie such as this makes me really start wanting one.. I guess I better tell Justin he needs to get moving with this whole engagement/marriage thing!

Because according to my little Morgandy -
"First comes love, then comes marriage then comes a baby in the baby carriage!"
And yes, she tells me it has to be in that order!
Oh how I love that little girl!

(*NOTE - my 30th birthday is in a little over a month so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he might consider a ring as a birthday present! Sorry just had to throw that in there in case he ever decides to read my blog! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails