Monday, April 19, 2010

On my Way to NYC

Man has it really been over a week since my last posts?
Geez, I am really getting behind on posts :)
I guess I can blame it this time on trying to get ready for my NYC trip this week and trying to prepare for my upcoming craft show this Saturday!
Nothing like getting home at midnight on Friday and having to be up at 4 am on Saturday to get everything loaded and to Guthrie by 7 am :)

So if anyone is going to be out and about on Saturday..
stop by the Pollard Inn in Guthrie from 9 - 5!
Lots of vendors will be set up and it should be a fun time all around!


Now back to what I am trying to do today.. and that is get everything ready to leave at 5 am tomorrow morning!
Really, I have to be at the airport at 5am.. seriously, can my job please stop booking these early flights and just have us leave a day earlier.. that would make me alot happier! Plus I would not be deprived on my sleep!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and stay tuned for lots of updates and new shirt posts today and tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails