Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Vacation Time!

So for those of you that know me.... know that I have a GREAT job where I get to travel to lots of fun places!


Well this year there are a bunch of fun places scheduled for our audits like
NYC, Seattle, Guam, Alaska, and Michigan to name a few!

Now everyone knows that I am in love with NYC and the shopping and broadway shows but since I went to NYC last year, I decided this year I needed to do something different.

At first I thought I should take a vacation to Guam.. but then I realized that the flight/trip was like a total of 26 hours.. so I nixed that one really quick!

So the next choice was Alaska! And guess what...
I booked the ticketstoday!
I am heading to Alaska at the end of May for a mini vacation!

I am actually heading there to audit the Anchorage Relay for Life but I just couldn't resist staying an extra couple of days :)

OH how I love my job and the great benefits that come with it :)
So if anyone knows of any fun things to do in Anchorage.. please let me know because I am Anchorage bound!




1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much fun!! I want to go on a Alaskan Cruise someday!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails