Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing Little Lainey!

Two months ago my friends, Blake and Breanna, welcomed their first little one into the world...a beautiful little girl named Lainey!
Today I got a text from her momma telling me that Lainey wore her little skull and cross bones outfit I made her to lunch with her mom and friends!
And even better she took lots of pics for me to see.

WARNING:
I need to tell everyone to proceed with caution in viewing the pics below because you will automatically fall in love with this precious little face!

Miss Lainey in her blog debut!




Ok, she is definitely hired as a Tater Tots and Fire Hoses little model!

I am already thinking of all the fun outfits I can make this tiny little thing to model for me.. I sure hope her momma doesn't mind ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails