Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4th of July


Justin and my little cousin Brody!


Helping all the kids light sparklers!

The 4th is one of my favorite holidays mainly because we pack up and head to Lake Eufuala to spend time with all of my dad's side of the family! It's the only time of the year that we all get together and its so much fun seeing all the little ones running around, playing in the lake, and sitting around and catching up with everyone!The pics above are some from last years 4th of July Activities at Eufaula...

Bad news is Justin will not be able to make the trip this year since he will be on shift at the Fire Station on the 3rd and the 5th. (I am still trying to convice him to come down for just the day on Saturday but I know that is alot to ask between his shifts). Since Justin won't be coming, that means that Tad and I will get to have a little bit of brother/sister bonding on the way tomorrow night (2 hours worth)... I am sure that he is very excited for me to talk his ear off the whole way, but hey what are sisters for!

Pics for this year to follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails