Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just a Few of My Favorite Things

While picking up/cleaning the house yesterday after work, I realized how much I love the smell of two things... Glade Fabric/Air Freshner Clean Linen Scent



and my Woodwick Candle in Rum Raisin



Both of these items are a must in my house and are definitely used on a daily basis! For those of you who have not tried either of these.. you are sure missing out! It was pure brillance to make a candle smelling that good while it sounds like a fireplace burning at the same time! And to make a fabric/air freshner that smells like you just completed 20 loads of laundry.. makes your signficant other actually believe that you have been busy working all day long....or until he sees the bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails