Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your Life... Wedding Party and Flowers

This week at Kellys Korner it is Show us your Life - Wedding party and flowers! Well, I thought I would go ahead and take a stab at participating even though I may not be married, or even planning a wedding! Hey a single (well taken but unmarried) girl can certainly dream about her big day! I mean you have to be prepared right?!? Hope you all enjoy!

Dream Wedding Location: Napa Valley/Sonoma Valley
Justin and I's first vacation together was in Sonoma Valley/Napa Valley.... Can you say GORGEOUS! So ever since we took this romantic little vacation.. I have always wanted to go back there and get married! We could get married here....




or here..



or here...



or here....




or here....



Dress: Something elegant and romantic
I have always dreamed of a simple elegant wedding dress that has a little bit of an antique touch. Maybe it will look like this...



or this...



Flowers: Depends on the time of year that we would get married, but for a fall wedding these would be beautiful!





Hopefully this gives everyone an idea of what I would love my dream wedding to look like! Now lets just keep our fingers crossed that he pops the question soon! (OH and just in case he does... I have already contacted a wedding planner in Napa .... Hey a girl can never be to prepared! )

4 comments:

  1. Great choices! Those locations look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...It is a rainy day here in La and I have enjoyed some blog reading....So glad I stopped by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, flower and location choices.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails