Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday..

WOHOOO... it's Friday! For some reason this week has seemed to go on and on and on.... so needless to say I am super excited for this weekend! Nothing really big planned other than FOOTBALL! Yep, the boys have their first football tournament tomorrow and I am super excited to see how they do.. well maybe I am more excited to see how the coaches handle it! ( I think the frustration is starting to kick in.....but can you blame them! They are trying to get 4,5, and6 year olds to listen, tackle, run in the correct direction and hold onto the ball)
I took some video of the boys last night at practice but for some reason I can't get it to upload... I will work on it and post the video's on here so everyone can see the hysterics!

In other news, I finished up a couple of onesie's shirts last night for some friends... I can't wait to see pics of the little ones in them!






And of course.. I couldn't have a post without showing a pic of one of my favorite little girls! I mean seriously, this is one beautiful little girl!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails