Thursday, October 22, 2009

Matching Duo!


How cute are these two in their matching camo gear! This is Sheri and Kelby... one of my dearest friends mom and new baby boy! I mean really... doesn't Sheri look more like an aunt than a grandma! I can only hope that I am looking that good when I have grand kids!

Sheri had asked me to make her a couple of onesies for baby Kelby and well.. I think he is pulling them off pretty good! Here is another pic of him in his "K" onesie that I made him!


Isn't he just precious! I could not be more happy for Keri and JC. I mean look at this happy family!

And just for a little bit of background on this wonderful couple and how Justin and I know them... Keri and I have been best friends since 7th grade (yep that is about 18 years if you want to know how long) and her husband JC is on the OKC Fire department with Justin! So life couldn't have worked out better for the two of us... best friends for years and then marrying fireman in the same rookie class! Needless to say this family will always hold a special place in my heart!

Love you all and congrats to the cutest little family I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails