Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday..WoooHoooo!

Hi all! Well thankfully today is Friday! I think I start looking forward to this day starting on Sunday evening :)

Well as everyone can hopefully see my blog has gotten an AMAZING makeover from my friend Nicole at Sizzlin Savages! She did such a great job and I could not be any happier with the results! Who knew a little makeover could make my blogging so much more enjoyable to me and hopefully everyone else :) So after all her hard work.. I would love to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Nicole! I really do appreciate it!

And just to add a little side note.. Nicole is not only talented at conducting blog makeovers.. but she also has some amazing recipes on her blog and sells Scentsy candles.! So if anyone is looking for some good reading, some good recipes, or some great new smells for the Holiday Season take a look at her blog above and/or her scentsy website www.scentsy.com/savysavage.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... mine will be filled with sewing, more sewing and possibly some drag racing! Yep, the wonderful man of mine has bought us tickets for the races at Thunder Valley in Noble, OK! I really can't say that I have ever been to the drag races... but I will sure be posting all about it on Monday! I guess I better get use to these kind of events... after all our land is only about 3 miles away where you can hear all the engines roaring up! So I guess not only will I soon becoming a country girl... I will also be learning to enjoy the races! OH MY.. how life is changing! Do you think I can wear earplugs? :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you can please take a moment and say a quick prayer for my family and that God's grace will watch over us. But really don't just say a prayer for my family but say a prayer for everyone you know.. because you never know when a friend is truly in need of a prayer! And what a better way to start a weekend than by praying for someone else!

1 comment:

  1. You are VERY welcome, and Thank you for the kind words and shout out! Adding you a personal signature is still on my to-do list! Soon I hope!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails