Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wohoo! I am better and finishing all my Orders!

Hi Everyone!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my two week check up on my arm/hand and it looks alot better!
And even better it is not hurting anymore. The official diagnosis was tendinitis.
So after some anti inflammatory, a brace and not using it really for 2 weeks, I am back in business!Thank you everyone for being patient with me during this last month. I am now officially caught up and orders are being sent out tomorrow (most of them)!

Here are just a couple of pics of some of the shirts that I have finished this last month
(don't worry there are about 40 other ones that I have yet to take pics of ! Yep, I had about 50 orders outstanding when I got back from vacation and have finally got most of them finished!)
This onesie is perfect for the upcoming football season and to show your support for your favorite player! Completely customizable :)


This is a onesie that I did for a new little girl whose dad is a race car driver! The front is the #2 (his car number) and the back is of course the race car! Perfect for her to wear to the races!

I love the two shirts below!
These are for twin boys who are huge Florida Gator fans! So what better way to support their team this year at the games than with the team color tie shirts! Yep, they will look like two little studs out there!



Hope everyone has a great Thursday and keep looking for more posts to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails