Monday, June 28, 2010

Bad about Blogging Lately....

So I have been MIA from blogging lately. :(
I have been so swamped with orders, trying to get birthday presents made, traveling with work and then still trying to take care of the house and work in spending time with family and friends that I have been neglecting one of my favorite things to do and that is BLOG!
So I am going to try and make up for it with lots of pics of what has been going on and of course a ton of new designs and orders I just finished!

So keep on looking..........


Easton's baseball shirt for his 1st birthday!



Birthday outfit for Ms. Brinleigh's 3rd birthday party... Snow White Theme of course!


Brinleigh's birthday present from her Tata! I added a pink bow to the Eiffel tower but forgot to take a pic of it after wards of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails