Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Merritt is One!

This little princess turned 1 the other day!
Yep, that is right Ms. Merritt is officially a big girl now!

Do they really grow up this fast?
I mean I still remember the day she was born and now she is already walking around, talking and developing the cutest little personality ever!

It's funny because I may not be able to see this little munchkin all the time, but I can definitely say this little girl has a very special place in my heart.. just like her big sister :)

So Happy Birthday Merritt Grace


And of course I had to make her a birthday outfit to wear to daycare on her birthday! Yep, you can say that I definitely spoil this little girl when it comes to clothes! But since I don't have a little one of my own, I have to enjoy all the ones around me as much as I can!

Merritt's Birthday Outfit!


Thank you Mandy for having the two special little girls that I can enjoy!
Hopefully one day I will have one that we can add to mix.. then that will be trouble for us because we will be outnumbered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails