Friday, February 5, 2010

Kellys Korner - Show us your Life - Beauty Tips

This week at Kellys Korner she is doing Show Us Your Life - Beauty Tip and Favorite Products. So I just had to share what I have fallen in love with!

Ever since I hit about 27 my skin has decided that it wants to look more like a teenager going through puberty! I have always had great skin with maybe an occasional breakout here and there but nothing major when all of a sudden it was like a crazy infestation took over and breakouts were not only daily but were in coming in huge herds! So needless to say after trying to attack this monster myself with just my normal day to day skin regimen and no progress being made, I finally broke down and went to an estetician.

She took one look at my skin and said OH MY you have hormonal outbreaks! I mean really at 28 I am having "Hormonal" outbreaks. From there I then did a series of facials and peels each week for six weeks to get my skin re hydrated and the "hormones" under control. :)

Anyway, the whole point to this story is that she recommended I use Murad Skincare system and since then I have been LOVING how my skin feels, looks, and of course how much the breakouts have diminished! So here are a few of my favorite items from Murad!

I started with the Resurgence products
These products were used to make my skin not be so dry and to try and help with the hormonal acne. And yep it worked :)

Once we got the "hormonal" acne under control and my skin replenished with nutrients, it was time to use the following items.

Night regimen

Here is what it was used for:

Reveals firmer, younger-looking skin. Regimen includes Refreshing Cleanser, Night Reform® Glycolic Treatment and Perfecting Night Cream.
Restores resilience
Increases skin firmness
Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles


I have to say I LOVED the night regimen and it truly does make a difference in my skin when I wake up.


Day Regimen


Here is what it is used for:

Keeps normal/combination skin in perfect, beautiful balance with Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser, T-Zone Pore Refining Gel and Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15.
Evens oily and dry zones
Clears clogged pores
Invigorates tired skin

So that is all folks. I have to say I really LOVE these products but it's because they worked for me. The only bad thing I will have to say about them is that they are a little bit on the pricey side but I guess I am willing to pay that only because I see a difference in my skin! :)

Hope this helps some!

*****************************************************************************************

NOTE for Tater Tots and Fire Hoses :

New boy onesies will finally be posted soon! I have a TON of new designs and I can't wait to show them off to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails