Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun Pics!

Here is a pic of a friends little boy wearing a Valentine Tie Shirt that I made him! His mom wanted a shirt to match his sisters absolutely adorable little dress and I think her idea was just genious! Because look at these two little munchkins together!




And since this weekend, I got to hang out with one of my bestest friends, I thought I would post a pic of her adorable little man, Kelby! He is only about a month old here but is just a doll! His dad is a fireman so of course you have to do a fireman pic :)





And finally the pic below just cracks me up every time I see it! Here is my dear Merritt in her over the top, outrageous tulle headband! I think from the face.. that she is not liking it as much as we are :)
OH and of course the tulle headbands are for sale in any color!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails