Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Merritt Grace - The Future Golfer

Yesterday, Merritt got to play her very first round of GOLF!

As you can see from the pics below she was a DIVA on the golf course in her adorable cross/heart tank I made her for her birthday!
(I may be a little biased but I really like this tank)

Here she is helping her daddy with his putting skills.
He might have been the only one that actually got a putt in.. Mandy said Merritt had more fun picking up all the golf balls on the green when it was every one's turn to putt!

She may look innocent but I think she is secretly planning her next ball stealing move!


Uh Oh, I think she got caught in the ball stealing action! Does this face not say it all!!


She had to go back for one more try.. I think she might be successful this time!


So there you have it folks.. Merritt's first golf outing!
I think I should go ahead and start designing her some DIVA golf clothes for her to wear when she makes it to pros!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails