Friday, July 16, 2010

Kellys Korner - Show us your Single MEN!

So I am participating in Kelly's Korner "Show us your Single MEN" today!
Why you may ask?

Because I have a 24 year old single brother that I think is just pretty darn awesome!

So let me introduce to you...

Tad Carson

Tad is 24 lives in Oklahoma City and would absolutely kill me if he knew I was doing this!

So here is a little bit of info about him and why I think he is an amazing catch:

1. Loves family more than anything. Does not hesitate a second to drop everything if someone needs his help or we have a family get together.
And I have to say when you get to know our family you will definitely know why we all love to hang out!
Here is a pic of Tad and some of the fam at my cousins wedding a couple of years ago. He is the one on the right in the front with the glasses.


2. Loves life and has one the best happy go lucky attitudes I have ever seen. I mean what 24 year old would go to his families Christmas party and participate in a picture like this! He is the one in the front in the white shirt.
( I will have to explain the picture in another post so everyone doesn't think my family is a little crazy )


3. Is completely self sufficient. If he needs it done, he can do it himself. He learned that from our dad who has installed a hard work mentally in all of us. But don't get me wrong, he works hard and plays hard! Here is a pic of Tad and I skiing a couple of years ago on one of our annual family ski trips!

NOTE: Tad is a great snow skier and loves the outdoors! I think the love for the mountains might be a requirement for any girls interested! (Haha, JK)

4. He has two dogs - Sadie Lee (beagle) and Jade (girl boxer).

5. He doesn't go out looking for a wife, he just figures God will bring the perfect one to him in time. I don't think I have ever seen him not trust in God when it comes to his future partner. He knows it's all in God's timing! (ok, well and maybe with a little help from his big sis)

6. He drives a big ole pickup truck, just like most Oklahoma Boys do :)

7. He is respectful, loving, kind, humble and generous just to name a few characteristics about him. (Which I think are the most important things when looking for a good catch)

8. He ADORES children and keeps asking me to hurry up and have some so he can be an uncle. I don't think I have ever seen him shy away from holding a new born or turn down an invite to babysit. He truly has a gift when it comes to kiddos and I can not wait to see the father that he will become one day!

9. He still goes to our mom and dads house for dinner at least a couple of times a week! Hey, he is single and of course mom wants to make sure that he is eating well...even though he is a great cook!

and finally ...

10. He has shown me persistence can pay off, hard work is how you achieve your goals,
material things are not important,
smiling and positive attitude is the key to your day,
the importance of family,
how to conquer a black run when skiing on the slopes,
and most importantly that he has grown into an AMAZING young man who I am definitely proud to call my BROTHER!

Sorry, I don't have more pics of him to post but I am on the road with work this week and not able to access my pics from computer at home. So all of the ones that I have posted are the few that I have on my work computer.
And in that being said, here is one of my favorite pics of all of our family. My grandma lost her battle to breast cancer a couple of years ago and in honor of her we did the Susan B Komen Race (and try to do it every year... our team is Betty's B's!)

Here is a pic of the family (Tad is on the right in the front).



So there you have it folks! Tad is a great catch and comes from a loving and wonderful family and extended family :)

If you are in okc or somewhere close shoot me an email and I will try to play matchmaker!

tatertotsandfirehoses@gmail.com


Hope everyone has a great Friday and Happy Single Searching!

Tatum

8 comments:

  1. what a cutie! sounds like a great catch:) wish houston was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a handsome guy! i am 23, from chicago :) tad sounds like a wonderful man!

    http://coffeeandcollege.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 23 and live in Tulsa...and I think your brother is adorable! My email is laurabethbev@gmail.com.
    -Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. send him my way. :) i live in greenville, sc which is probably too far, BUT i'm trying to keep an open mind and i've got nothing to lose, right?

    feel free to take a look at my blog or email me. there are tons of pics and info.

    http://sweetbef.blogspot.com
    sweetbefblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does he really enjoy running? My sister in law is 24, lives in Midwest City, and is a a teacher in Tecumseh, and a really avid runner (she is always training and doing marathons for charities and such). She has the hardest time meeting people who are Christians and who are also that into fitness and working out. If you think they might fit comment me or e-mail me at 2bcaptivating@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness your brother sounds perfect!! I feel the same way about God bringing me a husband, God knows my life and there is no need to try to plan what He already has. Too bad I live in Nashville, is that too far?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So your brother sounds like a definite winner! It is great to see that there are still great single guys around! I am a 25 year old single gal in Tulsa. If you want to forward my info to him you can. My email is ajdrigg@gmail.com, or you can visit my blog @ http://amazingajandlifeswildride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. debbie said...

    HI,
    I love that Kelly did this and would like to suggest he take a look at my friend's blog where she just posted pictures of a family visit with their daughter Amy(27) Amy is in Birmingham Alabama, and works with Student Life Ministry. She is one of the most lovely, fun girls we have ever met. She is getting ready to complete her master's degree as well
    here is the blog address for my friend...
    http://whatmattersmost-carol.blogspot.com. Amy can be e-mailed at aharlan@yahoo.com

    Lots of family in OKC

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails