Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oven Fried Chicken - Weight Watchers Style

So in an attempt to get the wonderful 30 lbs that I have gained in the last year (apparently happiness = weight gain) I have dedicated myself to cooking very healthy meals for Justin and I! My aunt gave me this recipe a couple of years ago and we just tried it out last month, but it is now a steady favorite at our household!

Oven Fried Chicken Recipe

1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoons water
3 or 4 chicken breasts
1 1/2 ounces of corn flakes crushed (I usually use more than 1 1/2 ounces)
8 teaspoons of butter melted
6 tablespoons of flour
1 oz of Parmesian Cheese
1 teaspoon of salt
dash of pepper

1. Mix flour, salt and pepper in one bowl then set aside

2. Mix corn flakes and parmesian cheese in one bowl and set aside.

3. Dip each chicken breast in the flour mixture, then dip/cover in egg and then coat with the corn flake mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the chicken.

4. Place the chicken in a coated pan and then bake at 375 for 1 hour.

Delicious and very healthy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails