Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Take a look! New Items for Summer!

Here are some of the recent items that I just finished!

And if anyone has any fun ideas for some cute summer shirts/onesies/tanks just let me know!

Send an email to

tatertotsandfirehoses@gmail.com

Enjoy!

Team Shirts can be customized with your favorite team, school, etc!
Any design can be done too!
Align Center
Perfect for any little man for 4th of July!


For the little cowboy in your life :)


Everyone needs a peace sign onesie for summer!
Lots of colors of tanks and onesie's to choose from!

I love making items for other fireman's wives!
This is for a little girl whose dad is on the Tulsa Fire Department! Turned out precious!


Initial onesie for my cousin's little boy Knox!
I think this kiddo might have new wardrobe from me!

Initial onesie to match zebra diaper cover with red ruffles!
How cute will this outfit be!

Initial Tutu Set

Please remember all onesies can be customized for your liking!
You pick the color of shirt/tank/onesie and fabric!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails