Thursday, May 27, 2010

Running a little behind...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am running a little behind on orders.. so instead of 2 weeks it might be more closer to 3 weeks before I can get an order out.
I am so sorry for this and if you are needing your order to be a rush order please let me know and I will try to accommodate your request.

Vacation really put me behind and then trying to get caught up with my real job after vacation has been challenging :(

Sorry again for the slowness...
I promise I am trying to get caught up and back into the swing of things :)

PS. I am still answering all my emails (my inbox was a little overloaded, which is a very good thing) so please be patient, you should be receiving a response in the next couple of days!

Have a Happy Friday!

Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails