Friday, August 6, 2010

New Blog Coming Soon!

As you all can tell my blog is well having some issues with the background :)
So please bare with me and the crazy looking pink background because I am in the process of getting my blog completely redone!

That's right... I am hoping with in the next week to reveal a brand spanking new blog design that will allow everyone to find all my shirt designs easier, see price listing, wait lists for custom orders, and of course all the little kiddos modeling their outfits!

Also after alot of consideration, I am going to be changing my blog address to

www.tatertotsandfirehoses.blogspot.com

I am not sure if I will just change this URL or go ahead and create a whole new blog so keep checking back to see what I decide!

I am very excited about all the changes and I hope everyone will love the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails